Keith 2 x 1500m

Today Keith the usual warm up and warm down with strides, then into the set. 2 x 1500m 4:54, 4:54. Judging by that session he is still in top form, will have another crack at an ACT M55 in coming weeks I am sure.

Keith is giving me a challenge in the Geoff Moore 3000m series this season, as he did last season. In nine seasons of masters athletics I've only ever been challenged by one male in the series. Kathy is usually ahead of me on ast as leading female in the series.

Today another 80 minutes steady, no pain at all. It's only full gas sprinting that causes concern so I'll try to rest up a little until the Saturday 6,5,4,3,2,1 minute session. Sitting on 130km this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.