Annecy to Geneva to Zurich : Long Run Annecy with 4 x 25 second strides

The journey here ends tomorrow in Zurich. I'll be racing in Australia again in 2 days.

This morning a 75 minute run by the lake which included 4 x 25 second strides on grass.

Morning run was followed by drive to Geneva, return the Renault Kangoo, flight to Zurich. I did a 10 minute loosener from the hotel after settling in. I'll aim for an easy 85 minutes tomorrow morning before catching the flights home. Arrive back in Canberra around 9pm.

Stats for the holiday in France: Least amount of kilometres driven (1580km), 7 stages watched live (total=112 stages since 2008). Looking forward to 2017 Tour de France with first stages possible at Metz, Vittel, Planches des Belle Filles and Belfort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.