Important Factor #7 : Balance

Yes I could be skinnier, run more kilometres per week, fine tune the sessions I do, pick the people I help or train with better and be more selfish and have more time for giving and have more dedicated time and resources to chase competition. A cynic would say chasing marginal gains is an excuse for something else.

There is a work, life, sport, self, sense of community, other balance. Knowing me I will do most of these things to my limit all the while planning for the days when I don't compete in much and have more time for other tasty indulgences...I'm not lying down yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.