ACT Masters Track : 3000m, 800m, 3000m Handicap

No championship races on offer for me this evening, a continuation of a big training week of 135km last 7 days. Weather very humid, very warm, some wind...better than it has been at this venue.

I ran 3000m at 6pm and 8pm both at 10km tempo of 3:19/km. In between there was a big and talented field in the 800m. I got a sit for most of it, felt great and ran last 200m in 32-33 seconds for 2:21 and a rare negative split 800m. It will be 800m championships next week. We won't be running a 3000m before, times for all of us should be quick. I'm hoping for sub-2:16. Let's see what happens.

Tomorrow I'm not working. Long run in morning. Saturday 6,5,4,3,2,1 minute efforts. Sunday??



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.