AIS Track : 800m Set : 3 x 300m, 100m, 200m

I was lucky to get this set in with rain, thunder and lightning everywhere. Just me today.

The set: 4.5km warm up from home, 5 x 100m (15.3 quickest), 3 x 300m (49,48,48), 100m 16, 200m 30.6 all with 100m walk jog recovery, 4.5km warm down in rain back home. All up 12km, 130km last 7 days.

That set is about as good as it gets for me. I'm definitely up for a quick 800m on Thursday. I hope the rain gods behave.

Lots more rain expected tomorrow. Planned is 5 x 3 minute efforts at Stromlo in the morning. I'll wake up and see if that happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.