Steve and Jane 10km & 20km ; Long Run Arboretum

Steve a 10km this morning in 37:18 and finished well. That's another great run to go with his last effort. It was windy, I imagine quite a few corners and turns. Jane ran 20km at 4:45/km, continues her strong return to running. Male results below.

A cold front passed through last night with thunderstorms and snow on the hills above 1000m. My long run through the Arboretum this morning had a good view of the Brindabellas and hills near Queanbeyan. There may be a snow flurry or two later in the day or evening. My long run was the usual out and back of 45 minutes each way plus 8 minutes with Bella the Border Collie. I may get out later for a 10 minute loosener, not if the weather is poor.

Next weekend is Sutherland to Surf 11+km. I'll continue to wind down the training slowly. Volume should be down to 110km by next Sunday. There will be no Saturday session. I will fit in a fartlek and an 800m session if the weather is kind. Long recovery runs in between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.