Australian XC Championships 10km ; Weekend Ketchup

Spent Saturday morning watching the Australian XC Championships at Stromlo. Great racing in very tough conditions (wind, cold, snow). A couple of Masters racers from Australian Masters Athletics Championships in Adelaide were running. Daniel from Tassie and Paul from South Australia. I only managed 30 minutes of running before heading away for the weekend.

Keith ran Tuggeranong Parkrun 5km earlier in the day with splits: 3:46, 3:38, 3:42, 3:39, 3:32. Keith's in good form.

I headed out to the bush weekend away with a few friends. The Saturday PM session was 15km with a 6:30 power hill included mid-session. The Sunday run was 20km in 76 minutes, very solid all the way with a couple of big hills. I did a 2km loosener after the drive home.

The weather doesn't look good this week. I will run 6,5,4,3,2,1 minute efforts at Stromlo this afternoon with 30 seconds float recovery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.