Long Intervals

On bike path, 6,5,4,3,1 min intervals less than 1 min recovery. Effort=7/10. KM in legs last 7 days=137

Of my friends, bunch of 5 this morning...how cold was it?

Meanwhile in Bordeaux it is 1027am, 27 degrees, Robert Gesink from Rabobank has warmed up on the course (as did Cadel and Cancellara but i didn't snap them), I am parked 8km from the start or 42km from the finish in Blanquecourt, McDonald is open, they have free wifi, I can see the riders from the drivers seat window and I have tv reception but coverage doesn't start until noon, until then I have cartoon...final etap hotel buff count is 21...the only food I got from the caravan was Haribo:-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024