ACT Masters XC Handicap O'Connor Ridge 8km

O'Connor Ridge is one of our toughest courses. It's relentlessly hilly, rough fire trail and today muddy in places. Weather was mostly sunny, some wind, cool to warm.

Helen, Kathy and Minnie all ran the long course along with myself. Helen 10th across line and 3rd on handicap, Minnie 13th across line, myself 17th, Kathy a bit further back (passed her with 500m to go).

I actually got lost out there with a few other back markers. Something happened with the course markings and marshalls that only affected the last runners to start. Despite that I had a great run after losing 45 seconds out there at the unmarked turn. 19km for the morning. I will only do a short loosener later in the day. Results later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024