Stromlo XC Lactate Intervals

Very windy in the morning. Minnie a 10km threshold effort. Steve and I lactate intervals.

The set: 4 x 100m. 3 x (400m, 200m, 300m, 100m with 30 seconds jog recovery) and 700m jog recovery between the 3 sets. The splits: 76,37,54,18...76,35,54,18...74.35,53,17.

Yesterday Keith the Stromlo set on the coast. All the times still looking good.

Me yesterday a lazy 75 minutes in the bush. The track is finished except for the line marking.

My ribs? I can stop whinging now. No pain on the harder sessions. Still sore to touch or breathe very deeply. The only pain is when I sleep on my side so that story is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs 21st July 2026