Stromlo XC Intervals 4 x 800m, 200m Recovery : Steve 4 x 500m, 3 Minutes Recovery

Lovely day for running after minus 2 degrees overnight. Too cold for a decent 5km time trial. I did a session at lunch instead at Stromlo of 4 x 800m efforts, 200m recovery. Splits: 2:42.8,2:32.9,2:29.5,2:24.4 . A positive set for me. When I get all efforts around 2:24 I'll be ready for a great 5000m. Steve ran 4 x 500m efforts earlier in the morning, still freezing at minus 1 degree. Splits: 1:31,1:32,1:31,1:30. Another quick set, very consistent at that pace. I'll try again for a 5km time trial on Friday morning, predicted at +1 degree. An easy 10km today to warm down from the session. 17km for the day, 134km this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.