World Masters Athletics Championships Lyon 2015 : Update 4

Great joy this morning, my favourite airline announced mega-specials on the internet. I have been checking daily. Minnie and I discussed last night by coincidence. The unbelievable fares give us the cheapest two person return fares to Europe ever, the seats we wanted, the flights I had wanted. All the hotels I have booked, no need to change a thing. So that is done and another box ticked. Three months before travel we can book TGV fast train between Paris, Annecy, Lyon, Saint Malo and Paris. Not much more to do.

On the WMAC Lyon home page is a link to entrants and stated seed times. Quite a few entries and some from Australia. I won't take much notice of the start lists. There will be some better than me I know. All I can do is my training process, keep ticking boxes and get there in good shape. As it is I am aerobically ready (and it is still 11 months away). Of course I can improve from here over the next months but really if the championships were tomorrow I would do fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024