Steve 3 x 3 Minute Efforts ; Jane Tempo Run ; Long Runs

Steve and Jane continued their steady rise back to form this week. Steve with 3 x 3 minute efforts at 3:30/km (down from 3:37/km last week). Jane with a tempo run by the lake, her first in eight weeks.

Helen and Emma ran 80 minutes this morning. Others did a lap of West Basin 16km. I ran the same run as yesterday. Today it was a cruise with no effort or hills and covered the 18km in the same time as yesterday. Sounds strange but it's normal for me. The more long runs I do the faster they are naturally. Could also mean my virus is improving.

Tomorrow at Stromlo long step down XC intervals of 6,5,4,3,2,1 minutes with 60 seconds jog recovery. I should get to 140km for the week this Sunday as planned.

Women in the 10000m from Auckland (includes Robyn and Anne the walker).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024