Recovery Run 120 Minutes : Next 11 Month Training Cycle Begins

I handed my hire car back yesterday, no track watching today. Morning run of 120 minutes from the hotel to the local factory outlet and return, mainly to find a breakfast. It's OK to run at a steady pace, no soreness while moving, tight with anything faster. I'm back to near full training volume again. I'll only be looking ahead as far as City2Surf 14km mass participation run in August in any detail with a couple of half marathons in between. The 11 month cycle will run until the next Australian Masters Athletics Championships to be held in March at a Sydney venue. Training will be high volume with long threshold intervals included (1500-2500m). Parkruns will continue weekly. I am rostered on helping at my local Parkrun for the next two Saturdays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024