Stromlo Recovery Run City2 Surf Entry

Cool morning recovery run at Stromlo XC circuits of 17km. The body much better than yesterday, I was able to run at full daily volume. Still a few days from resuming structured training of long intervals and strength hills. Training will be geared to run another two half marathons and City2Surf 14km mass participation run. Entries for City2Surf opened this morning, took 40 minutes to register. The last City2Surf event was in 2019. It will be great running on that iconic course again. It was my first ever fun run way back in 1978 where I placed 5926th in 72 minutes 42 seconds. The following year I came 376th in 53 minutes 28 seconds. My best result in 1989 14th in 44 minutes 4 seconds. I've run most years I could. Result in the 2019 event 91st in 49minutes 3 seconds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024