Long Run Arboretum

Yesterday lots of neural stretches on back and legs has got me going again without pain. Today 110 minutes through the Arboretum, most on single track and fire trail, undulating to hilly. I was motoring along in the middle 50 minutes with a big negative split on the way back. It was hot and sunny out there a little windy. I lost 1.6kg of fluid on the run weighing in at 54.4kg run finish.

Racing the week is the final Pennington handicap 3000m in 800m, 1500m, 3000m series. The event is on at 6pm, usually warm and windy. I'll train harder on Monday than I have been doing while keeping the short speed ticking along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024