Steve 4 x 600m XC efforts

This morning Steve at Stromlo ran 4 x 600m XC efforts with 600m jog recovery. Splits: 1:51,1:51,1:50,1:49. That's a 3 second average improvement on a month ago and over 1 second a fortnight ago. Weather would have been cool with light winds. It's a nice day out with some smoke coming from recent back burning now the fire season has gone.

I have scheduled a 5-10km run today and 5km tomorrow. It's my first full taper since World Masters Games in New Zealand in April 2017. I should have some good form for a week or two before I start my next training block in the lead up to World Masters Athletics Championships in Malaga September 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024