Training Update ; Australian Masters Athletics Championships Adelaide, April 18-21, 2025

Just enough time has passed for me to commit again to the next Australian Masters Athletics Championships to be held in Adelaide South Australia, April 18-21 2025. For me it will be a driving road trip which I last did during COVID, taking my dog for the Journey. We had a great time running on the pet friendly beaches. I've also done a reccy of most Parkrun events in the region. I am injury free and motivated. With two Parkrun events run since the last AMA Championships I know my head is in the right place already. Training Period April to June 2024: Strength Hills, Power Hills, training volume increasing from the current 76km/week back to my normal training level of 120km/week. I will need to run a Half Marathon in 2024 also.

Images from the last AMA Championships Held in Adelaide 2016.
Images from COVID ROAD Trip to Adelaide:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024