ACTVAC Track and the sushi story

The shortest track meet I have done. Found myself showered and on the couch by 6:35. Jogged to the track from home and back. Warm up of 4 x 100m, 4 x 200m (all in 31) with 200m recovery, 4 x 100m.

1500m: Helen 5:55 (season best), Roger 5:59 (season best), Kathy 6:10 (season best), Yelena 6:47 (pb)...all that on a windy afternoon.

Of me: 4:30 exact, 5 seconds faster than the relay, even paced at 72s.

On the way to sushi at lunch Tuesday I jogged across the road with my tender shin, had to stop to give way to a turning truck...immediately had a shooting pain from the shin, all the way through my thigh and into the left hip. When I got back to work did the hip stretch a physio once told me not to do and the shin pain went away. I was able to jog 6km nearly pain free that afternoon, completely pain free yesterday and today...thus back on track. Thanx god for that truck.!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024