ACTVAC Track

No results as yet. Will post here when they come through. The only race I saw was the 3000m, I blogged me last night. Kathy and Helen very good in the conditions. It was HOT. My weight went from 57+kg to 54.4kg in under 2 hours...and the track was so soft I felt like I was sinking in it. From memory Helen was 12:37, Kathy 12:50. Excellent efforts in those conditions.

Of me again: I put positive head on before the race. 3:06 1km, with 2 laps to go only had to run 2:30 for the last 800 to do sub-9:30 but the HEAT, dawdled the last lap in 79. It was another 40 minutes and a whole lot of ice before I could jog home...not well. Prior to the race had a cold shower and ice bag on the head in between strides and right up to the gun. Oh almost forgot 124km in last 7 days...really should not complain.

Today only 40 minutes in the bush. Still hot in the house...such is summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024