Long Intervals : 5 x 3 minutes

Track meet at the AIS this weekend, did the morning session on the Bruce Ridge trails. Out and back twice, the second lap included 5 x 3 minutes hard with 1 minute jog recovery.

Brunch today was close by at Seasalt Dining.

Minnie in Melbourne this weekend for City2Sea 14km Fun Run. We both did last year, Minnie doing as punishment for me racing on my own in Melbourne so much :-) Good luck.

I will be down in Melbourne next on November 22 (Victorian 5000m Championships) and December 4 (Zatopek 10km track B grade)...chasing improved world ranking times for M50. I will also chase the 1500m here in Canberra. Just need to get in the right races. When I exhaust my opportunities for 2012 I will go back into base training to set myself up for Easter and the Australian Masters Athletics Championships here in Canberra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024