ABC Four Corners : Lancegate Continues

I can't see this thing stopping for a while yet...while there are those still hiding there will be those seeking the truth. From my perspective only a small percent is out there...it all comes down to how much do you want to know the truth, how much truth do you want to know!! Global Zero

Of me: Only 1km today so almost a day off. I am of mind to not even race until the AMA Championships this evening even though I know I could run 20km tmoz...really not the point. My body needs rest, ice and some tactile manipulation.

Whether one day or ten I will take a breath of fresh air.


Another lie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024