Long Run...another one

Another easy recovery run, 90 minutes all up which is the maximum I've set myself for a year. Quite snappy at the end, ran with Bella in the first part. At people age of 75 she is able to maintain 4:00/km for 8km but no quicker unless she sees some kangaroo.

Ankle is fine, I feel it sometimes but it is not sore to run on at all. Still icing multiple times a day. Even if I am good it will be weeks until it is rock solid. Such a long time until things matter luckily. One week less than a year until it really matters (World Masters in Lyon)and almost 8 months until Australian Masters Athletics in Bankstown. Time is still on my side so I can be patient.

Tomorrow we begin again with a couple of sets of strides and some 5000m pace work with long recovery. Will probably be some undulating 800m efforts at Stromlo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024