Keith 1, Snake 0 ; Steve in Sydney ; Back into it

Keith found an unwanted friend in hi garden. The first weeks of spring bring out hungry and thirsty snakes looking for some nourishment. My friend the snake lives in a rock wall in the road underpass I use almost daily. I can't say how many times I've run within a metre of it without gripping my leg but I will know if it does...eastern brown snakes are much more lethal than the red belly black. Not sure how Keith got the snake to pose with a shovel!

Steve is in Sydney for a half marathon. I will watch him tomorrow morning on TV. Good luck Steve.

Of me: Two days off with a head cold, two days easy running of 80 minutes each day. I might be up for something harder tomorrow...maybe not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024