Steve Taper Tempo ; Keith 6,5,4,3,2,1 Minute efforts ; Girls on Hills ; Me Head Cold

Steve ran his taper tempo today. Without giving anything away it's looking good for the Half Marathon on Sunday.

Keith ran 6,5,4,3,2,1 minute intervals today. It was down and up so I won't report the splits. Keith is motivated and running well.

The girls who aren't ill did a similar set to last week on the same hill loop. By the sounds of it all did well. I wasn't there.

Of me: Two days no running, a simple head cold. I'm in no rush so to give up a couple of days and avoid it going to my chest is no drama.

I've been attempting to extract video from an old DVD-R. I'm half way through, been using all my tricks. I'll blog my results on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024