Long Runs ; Road Trip Canberra to Cadel Evans

I've almost finished my first of three big weeks before I taper for a 10000m club race. The weeks will be 140km+ and comprise of session days (racing or sessions) and long run days (16-21km), alternating between the two. This morning was my 4th long run this week, 18km all up and my quickest this week. Next hard day will most likely be a Park Run 5km in Geelong. That means tomorrow was another long run 0f 19km.

Keith did a session this morning of 400s. He will also do a Park Run on Saturday, as will Steve.

This morning after the long run a road trip from Canberra to Bright via the Beechworth Bakery. Tomorrow it's on to Melbourne and a hideaway near Geelong and on the course of the Cadel Evans cycling festival weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024