Steve 4 x 3 minute efforts ; Me Long hilly threshold runs 18km

Yesterday Steve ran 4 x 3 minute efforts as a lead in to a 10km road race on the weekend. Splits: 3:40/km, 3:36, 3:29, 3:26. Steve has been steadily on the improve since running the Gold Coast Half Marathon earlier in the month.

For me a long hilly XC runs of 18km yesterday and today, timed to re-watch the short 65km Tour de France stage from Bagneres de Luchon to Saint Lary Soulan, today for the sprinters. The stage yesterday was of interest to me as I have on different years ran many runs on the mountains around Peyragudes, Peyresourde and Saint Lary Soulan.

Tomorrow an easy set at Stromlo XC circuit. I may ease my way back into some 600m efforts. On Sunday a 9km XC handicap on the trails I ran last evening. Very hilly and rocky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024