Training and Racing Plan Update

I'm a day away from completing my relocation to the coast from Canberra. Just in time to avoid the first minus degree mornings. Next big races on the horizon are Sutherland2Surf 11km in July and City2Surf 14km in August which are mass participation road races. Both include up hill and down hill running which is convenient, I've been training on hills since I got here. Neither have been conducted other than virtually since Covid until 2022. In between Parkrun events and possibly a couple of other races. I'm very happy with my running and training form. I'll begin to ramp up the intensity after this cold spell passes in a few days. Photos: City2Surf, Sutherland2Surf.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024