Almost Back

Two runs of 2km today and no pain whatsoever. I still need to keep up all the stretching, ice and so on to keep the progress ticking back to full health. It looks like I will be able to slowly increase the volume over the next few days and resume base training as planned on May 1. Sunday will be a better indicator of progress when I have an easy 5km over the ACTVAC XC handicap at Majura.

In coming months I have entered Gold Coast Half Marathon and City2Surf. The latter will be full gas as usual. Gold Coast I have entered only that I am flying out of Brisbane on the same day to France (same as last year). Will see on that weekend if I actually run or not. I'm not fussed.

Over the weekend I get to chat with some of those I helped this year. I am looking for feedback and reflection before I lay out plans for the next training cycle. For me in particular it will be an extended cycle out to World Masters Athletics in Lyon, France.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024

Parkrun Panboola Wetlands 3rd in 18:06 : Steve 4 x 500m