World Masters Athletics Championships Lyon 2015

I noticed today entries are open and the website is upgraded. I already did my research last year while in France so I can enter and book hotel on my return to Oz. These championships and in Perth in 2016 will be my primary goals from here on in.

The program for me: August 5 2015 8km XC ;  9th 5000m track ; 11th 10000m track  ; 15th Half marathon?

I will be in the M50 category until 2017.

I expect I will view Tour de France as normal in July which will give me two weeks post TDF to freshen up and fine tune. The weather I already know will be very warm to hot (unless it rains). My pre Championships training camp will be most likely in either Annecy by the lake and bike path, Albertville at the other end of the bike path, or possibly in Provence the town Apt (also with bike path). I prefer Annecy. Come and join me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024