Weekend Ketchup : Keith and Maria

Good news for Keith, he will soon have a new track to run on down the coast. On Saturday he did the session 4 x 1050 metres as measured with Garmin. (3:50, 3:45, 3:43, 3:47)Session included 13km warm up and warm down and the usual 5 x 100m strides before.

My long run incorporated the Weston Creek Half Marathon, sole purpose to cheer on Maria. Three weeks before Marathon de Paris to close to race in my opinion so I was glad to see big smiles on her face and not trying too hard. Her time 1hr42min or around 4:55/km. Jeff and Elle were there as well, will also do Paris. I didn't see Roget although I know he did it. Winning time was 71 mins. Not a quick course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024