Keith in Bemboka ; Stromlo Short XC Intervals

Wind gusting above 50kph this morning made it tough for a session wherever we were.

Keith in Bemboka ran 6 x 3-4 minute efforts. The 4 minute efforts into the wind the 3 minute efforts with the wind. Set was on undulating dirt fire trail.

Only 4 of us at Stromlo. We ran a repeat of my session yesterday due to the strong winds. The set: 4600m warm up, 4 x 400m, 2000m warm down. My splits: 73,70,68,67 which were quicker than yesterday. I ran a loosener in the afternoon to make 20km for the day, 125km last 7 days.

Tomorrow should be much better for running. If I am feeling good I'll head out for a longer session. If I'm not so good I'll wait until Monday, a public holiday. My only other set this week will be on Wednesday or Thursday, another short set. Racing 8000m XC on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024