Stromlo : 1500m Paced XC Intervals

Cold and windy again. The track firmer than a couple of days ago. Another set to do. Jack and Helen were there to keep me honest.

The set: 4000m warm up, 4 x 100m hill strides, 8 x 40 seconds at 1500m pace, 40 seconds float recovery, long warm down. 16km for the day.

Of me: I felt very good out there today. Weight was racing weight plus 1kg which is good. I might get to City2Surf 14km next week in OK shape.

Next set on Saturday 6,5,4,3,2,1 minute intervals with 1 minute recovery on XC surface again.

For celebration my 55th birthday taking Minnie and Bella to a secret getaway, somewhere near Cadel Evans, 27th January 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024