Taper Week City2Surf 14km ; Tour de France 2017 Booked!

While the Olympics go on OS it's City2Surf week here. Yesterday a long run of 25km, today long run of 18km, volume will get less every day until Sunday 14th, intensity will remain the same with sessions on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday morning (strides only). Today or tomorrow will mark my biggest week this build-up of 140km last 7 days. I hope things go well for me and my friends on the day.

This evening I booked flights for Tour de France 2017. It starts in Germany, heads through the Jura, Burgundy and such, the Alps, Marseille, the Pyrenees, around Bergerac? and onto Paris...they are the rumours! I will get there on 8 July, before the first rest day and a stage possibly near Dijon (not so far from the airport in Paris).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024