Long Run ; Champagne Ketchup ; Rosalie Blum

I'm fully into the holiday routine. It will be sad to leave it in a few days. Long run, session, long run, session...Today long run in the arboretum of 90 minutes, around 4:00/km in the middle 10km. Only person I saw was Dick Telford running the other direction.

Keith continues his comeback cautiously. No pain and runs of around an hour will lay a solid base for the future.

Steve has been away on coast. On Tuesday he ran 5 x 3 minute efforts at 3:34/km average. I'm sure I'll catch up with him somewhere soon.

Set locked in for tomorrow will be 2000m, 1500m, 1200m, 600m, 300m, 300m, The same set as last Saturday. I expect some improvement in the splits. I'm still holding at 130km last 7 days. I'll average 122km/week for December and 117km/week for 2016.

January will be similar to this month followed by two 150km weeks in early February, straight into 10 day taper, a series of club championship races beginning with a 10000m. That's the plan anyway.

Last evening it was all about friends, cheese and champagne.

I saw Rosalie Blum at the French Film festival almost a year ago, once again on the plane to France in July, soon again back where I saw it first.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024