Jane 5 x 3 minutes ; Keith 4 x 1000m

Jane another 5 x 3 minutes set. The speed of efforts has dropped again with the quickest effort under 4mins/km. Jane hoping to test herself at Parkrun this Saturday.

Keith in Bega on Harness track 4 x 1000m. Very hot. Splits: 3:30, 3:32, 3:35, 3:40

I had a setback on Sunday afternoon lifting antique furniture into a ute causing damage to left side ribs and muscles. I missed my recovery run on Sunday. Monday a painful 20km in the afternoon. Tuesday 12km including 6 x 100m (14.7 quickest) and 4 x 200m (all 32-33 seconds into wind). Today another easy run hoping the injury continues to improve. As of yesterday I was still sore with ribs, side, hip and hamstring all with neural pain. I'm hoping to race a Mile and 3000m on Thursday. It may be only one of those races.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024