Long Run 23km

Long run this morning of 23km out and back. Pace of my last few long runs have been solid. Main reason is the weather. Temperatures have moderated now in autumn. I'm also just coming out of a taper. 112km last 7 days, 110km week before that which for me is sustainable without getting fatigued. Next week will be 120km+ before reducing volume for final 2 weeks of track championships, the 800m and 5000m. Then it;s one more big week before taper for World Masters Games in New Zealand.

Tomorrow morning a set of 600s at Stromlo early. It's a long weekend here, I'll be doing a second set on track later in the afternoon, some 800m paced efforts. Thursday on track is a non-championship day. I'll decide what I'm running on the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024