Stromlo XC Intervals 6 x 2 min, 60 seconds recovery

With Stromlo Running Festival events in progress there was never any shortage of vibe for our session. Australian marathon record holder Deek was doing the commentary. Jane was 3rd female in the 10km and Steve ran 5km XC in 18min prior to us arriving. It was very windy again.

Our set: Warm up, 4 x 100m strides, 2 x 200m strides, 6 x 2 minute efforts on undulating loop with 60 seconds jog recovery, warm down. 15km for me in the morning, 5km recovery run in the afternoon to make 122km for the week.

Tomorrow is ACT Masters XC handicap. My M50 and M55 records (and all ages) are both 22:30 for 6.3km. I don't think I'm in that shape yet. I'll find out tomorrow. Course includes two long hills and some flat in the middle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024