Open European Masters Athletics 1 Mile Challenge Washup

Open EMA 1 Mile Challenge is over. Three of us submitted times for the challenge. Results were good. Leonor suffered from shin splints and Helen to the lure of snow skiing in the final fortnight. They both relied on their backup times. I was happy with my time and submitted early, just as I did in the 10km challenge. My time was bettered in the final week by M55 Neill Cookson, a well deserved win.

Results: Leonor W55 6th 8:56 ; Helen W60 7:02 3rd ; Me M55 2nd 4:52, Aged graded overall 3rd 93.15% behind two amazing females Pauline Moran W60 99.64% and Dorothy Kesterton W65 94.79%

Open European Masters Athletics Challenge for August is a Half Marathon. I'll run this as soon as I can.

H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024