Failed Stromlo Intervals turns into long run

I tried a session this afternoon but a small sore spot in my thigh put it to an end and into along run of 19km. The failed session 4 x 100m, 800m 2:34, 200m 36 stop niggle, continue to 90 minutes or 19km.

Six days straight running and 118km for the six days. Tmoz if the rolling pin takes care of the knot a 5km effort on the bike path. That will take a week of 136km and aside from the fat belly I should be near the fitness I was two and a bit weeks ago.

The bones are far from healed, as on previous days ibuprofen in small doses and compression tops get me through the persistent pain in the chest...I've given up on taping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024