Northern Exposure Part 2

It took a few weeks but I finished watching all 110 episodes of Northern Exposure over a period of 4 weeks (including some episodes twice). I still have one DVD to go as 'Ed' has just launched a book and DVD to be released by the end of the month...good timing Ed.

I could say much more on this topic but will save for another time and different place. What I will say again is I visited Roslyn (Cicely) in 1990 by an act of fate. The show was first shown in US around the time I visited but it did not screen in Australia until 1993. I only watched several episodes but it had a profound affect at that time. Sometimes I wonder if the show helped form who I am or whether it simply resonated with who I was already becoming.

My ribs are sore, right near my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024