Long Run #4

Having started my long runs a fortnight ago at 76 minutes I've slowly added a few minutes each run until today 85 minutes...that's very close to the 90 minute maximum I've set myself going into 2015. Likewise the volume has been sneaking up from a few very low weeks post-marathon. I don't need to go past an average of 120km which is what I've had for a fortnight. There may be some weeks bigger and some smaller but I am where I need to be. Tomorrow the tough Saturday session 4 x 2000m xc intervals on 1:30 second jog recovery. Sunday 4km ACT Masters XC Handicap. In the handicap 14:18 2012, 14:13 2013...see if I can break 14:30 and I will be happy. In 6 weeks I'll be on the Gold Coast:-) Three days later in France :-):-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024