ACT Masters XC Washout ; Keith Long Run 95 Minutes ; Winter Olympics End

This morning I was on duty for ACT Masters XC handicap at Weston Park. Fine early, then torrential rain. It was a washout, made way to coffee near by to warm up. 20 minute jog at lunch.

Keith in Bemboka a 95 minute run in much cooler conditions.

The fun of the Winter Olympics concludes today. I enjoyed the snowboarding the most...I've never done it. During the ice hockey I mashed together my bobsled run from 1996 when I was in Lillehammer for the World Ski Orienteering Championships. It was a great couple of weeks, exactly 22 years ago.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024

Parkrun Panboola Wetlands 3rd in 18:06 : Steve 4 x 500m