Road to World Masters Athletics Championships Malaga 2018 : Entry Done

I made entry into World Masters Athletics Championships this week. No surprises what I did enter. 8000m XC ; 10km Road Race ; 5000m track ; 1500m track ; Half Marathon. There is a clash with the 1500m and Half Marathon. I'd rather run the 1500m to be held in the main stadium. It all comes down to the final schedule on 16th September and whether 1500m final will allow me to catch my plane and whether Half Marathon starts in the morning. Regardless I'm training for both.

Today it was training for Half Marathon. I've done 7 half marathon specific sessions since Australian Masters Athletics Championships a few weeks ago. Today was a PB by 5 minutes on the same out and back 17km course, mostly off road.

Tomorrow long XC intervals at Stromlo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024