Long Trails Recovery Run 17km

Morning run on trails, mostly with Milli the Border Collie, I ran 6km before taking her out. Weather cool, light winds, cloudy. All up 17km for the day, 122km last 7 days. I am almost finished week 9 of the high volume training block (120km+/week average). History says I am vulnerable to illness at around 10 weeks, lowered immunity. I'll schedule an easy week as soon as I get my 5000m time trial done, hopefully tomorrow.

Next set will include a 5000m time trial, venue to be decided. Probably Thursday morning. May is typically not a good month for running in Canberra, cold and windy, often fog or rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024