Seals, Market and Beach Run 20km

Sunday morning long run of 20km that seemed to go on forever (in a good way). Started running from the monthly market, explored the Narooma Bar with many seals (I counted 30+) playing in the water or basking on the rocks. I paused at the market for pizza and coffee. I continued the running on beaches with the dog. I reverted this week to a low volume day on Friday, 20km on both Saturday and Sunday. It still gives me the same volume of 120km for the week but freshens me up for Parkrun. This week more short intervals, short time trials and a solid Parkrun where I'll continue to chip away at my recent course PB.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024