Happy New Year ; Rubber Duck Race

I finished 2022 spot on my long term average volume of 115km/week including days off for niggles and tapers. In six weeks I'll have my first big competition for 2023, World Athletics Masters Cross Country Championships. I'm excited with a top class field in all ages. A few weeks later will be the Australian Masters Athletics Championships. Lots to look forward to. Today a run down to the beaches and back including 2 x 1km beach runs and a 1.5km hill effort. Social Highlight of the day was a rubber duck race (rubber ducks thrown off the bridge, a race out to sea). This week a mix of short intervals and short time trials. On Saturday Parkrun at a fast venue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024