World Athletics Masters XC Championships Racing : Training Update

Given the depth and quality of the fields already entered in the World Athletics Masters XC Championships in February (entries don't close for almost a month) I've ditched a multi-day event leading up to the Australian Masters Athletics Championships in March. The training won't change much, I've already done a mix of hill, XC and leg speed work since early November. First race for me in the Australian Masters Athletics Championships is a 10000m track which will get me back into a synthetic groove. The taper is a bit jumbled, I'll have to sort that out. On this Saturday I'm aiming for a fast Parkrun at a quick venue. I can adjust the training after that if necessary. This Thursday a short, flat Time Trial. Friday some leg speed strides(not too fast). Saturday Parkrun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024