Weston Creek Fun Run

This fun run has been a constant since I started running again in 2007. Back then it was a tune up the week before the Rottnest Marathon minnie and I both did. What keeps me coming back is the relaxed community atmosphere, sitting in the Irish Club after with friends, the lucrative barrel draws (this year a pizza oven) and that almost always the entry is much less than the prizes received.

This year 5 hot men plus a dud 49yo, 3 hot women. Best field in the 5 years I have run the event.

Of me: Chased them the whole race, all males in the same minute. me 20:18 (10 seconds slower than my course pb). The leading 3 women a minute or so back, similarly hard fought race.

sb 1st M40-49, minnie 1st W50-59, sb+minnie 1st hubby and wife, loads of prizes, some we will give away. Wot to do with 2 R4YL subscription in same house?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024