Bleak

I spent the last week in taper and then recovery mode. After 7 very hard weeks I allowed my body some time to freshen up with just one session and then a race (the ACT XC Championships), only around 80km for the week.

This morning I blasted my body back into actions on a dark, dreary, wet, windy and cold morning...jogging to work in the morning, back again in the afternoon.

Next week Minnie and I complete the AIS iron study with a VO2 max test and Hb mass test. It's been quite an experience for both of us.

Really looking forward to escaping the Canberra cold for the annual lap of France starting next Sunday. Three weeks of warm weather and trying to stay sharp and fit for City2Surf.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024